that its a sad situation.
Heard a really good reliable rumor that Board of Supervisors have been meeting all day long at Appalachia town hall with Fred Luntsford. Word is that members will be pushing for the 3 in 1 school consolidation idea. Also rumor is that if Appy and Pound cant have a school then no one would. Sound off folks, what do you think.
that its a sad situation.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I am embarrassed for some of these people.
I thought the SB had already voted to close Appy and Pound. So is the BOS willing to put up the 'jack' now??
When you become senile, you won't know it.
Dont know how legal it is, but it is true, a steady stream of BOS were in and out of the town of Appy office today.
Are they meeting Wednesday or Thursday? I'm not surprised by this, as I posted in another thread it's a political game of chicken where we all suffer, our county further dies, and ego driven leaders try to protect some self proclaimed legacy that they don't really have.
I thank EVERYONE saw this as a game of chicken for at least the last 6 to 8 months And all it took for the BOS to change there mind was to see that the SB was not going to blink
Even if the BOS approves something the SB will have to approve it as well. I wonder how a non-elected member on the board will affect the vote? With it possibly being decided by one vote I'm not sure they don't just wait until the election to vote on the matter. Of course, by that point the shipped has sailed on the low interest funds.
its sad its to this point, drive around to the schools on saturday.
they look like props for a bad horror movie.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks